Thursday, January 7, 2010

Intro

Hello. My name is Chip Davis. I am currently in Chicago, pursuing acting while working a full-time job and, oh yeah, attending school full-time. In other words, I have little time for auditions, which isn't good seeing as how I kinda sorta WANT TO AUDITION VERY BADLY. So then why, you might ask, with my time limited as it is, would I start a blog, which could consequently become a consumer of what little time I have left?

My answer: HECK IF I KNOW.

The point is, for someone who writes as a hobby, I have a slightly short memory, meaning that if I come up with something clever, I better write it down quick because I will be really mad at myself for not being able to remember it in a few hours. And since my diary is filled up to the last page, and I can't go out to Walgreens to buy a new one, this blog will serve as my online notepad.

Also, I like to write witty poems (at least, I THINK they're witty) and lyrics for comedic songs (at least, I THINK they're funny). Meaning that I might throw some really rough material up here to get a comment or two from You, the one person who is ever going to end up reading this blog.

There. I'm done with my really really rough introduction. Please keep visiting, and I will keep on writing.

Cheers,
Chip Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment